[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8451476/height/90/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/722713/custom-color/87A93A” height=”90″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
1 Feb 19 Top 5 Things To Do Now Government Is Reopened
- Congress has created an Act called Fair Compensation For Low Wage Contractor Employees Act. I found information for this at www.vox.com
- Breach Of Contract. It is advisable to review your contracts to see if the Government breached the contract. If so, contact your attorney and come up with a game plan on how to proceed.
- Bridge Contract – Don’t consider your contract over yet. In some cases, the government may issue a bridge contract to cover the time until they can rebid the contract.
- Do not start work until you receive from the Contracting Officer permission to do so.
- Review contracts for continued costs accrued during the shutdown. You can get reimbursement for expenses.