Federal Contracting Made Easy Podcast is launching May 3rd!
Do you want to bid on government contracts but don’t know where to start? Are you presently a federal contractor but have questions that no one seems to know the answer too? If so, then Federal Contracting Made Easy is for you.
A sampling of topics to be discussed:
- How to find Federal Agencies that use your products or service?,
- How to find opportunities before they are placed on Fed Biz Ops?
- What is a Capability Statement and why do I need one?
- Pitfalls of Joint Ventures
- Need Help Look Here For Free Assistance
- Set-aside Programs (8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB)
- GSA Schedules
- Teaming Agreements
Obtain Knowledge Fast, Learn at your pace. Our 20-minute podcasts are aimed to give you the information that you need and nothing more. Nancy Byerly of FederalContractingMadeEasy.com reveals all her federal contracting strategies so that you can be ahead of the curve.
Listen to the Podcast using iTunes, Stitcher or GooglePlay!
Want to know when new shows are released? Sign up at FederalContractingMadeEasy.com